Hi All,

Pl find the below mentioned requirement & send me the suitable profiles with
Contact & Rate info ASAP.

This is 3-6 months Req with eBay,

Urgent req…let me know if you have someone. Local to *CA* Only….

In addition to Java, the candidates will also need a solid understanding

and working knowledge of the following:

   - Object Oriented theory, Design Patterns and UML
   - Worked with popular IDE's e.g. Eclipse
   - Strong Database Skills e.g. Oracle, MySQL
   - Excellence problem solving and analytical skills
   - Worked with appservers such as Tomcat/Apache
   - OS Skills such as windows, Linux and Unix
   - Excellent communication skills
   - Be a good team player
   - Quick study and ramp up fast

Nice to have skills:

   - Advertising, BI and Web Analytics domain knowledge would be a plus.
   - PHP, Perl and scripting skills

Regards

Pavan Bandaru
408-731-6550