*Dear Partner,*

* *

*Hope you are doing well!!*

*Let me present you my current available list of consultants.** *

*Hot list of Lucid Technologies Inc*

*Name*

*Position*

*Exp*

*Availability*

*Current Location*

*Re-loc*

*Rate*

*Jagjit*

*Java Developer*

*6+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Granite City**,IL*

*Open*

*Nego.*

*Ravichandra*

*Java Developer*

*6+ Years*

*Immediate*

*San Francisco**, CA*

*Open*

*Nego.*

*Ajay Madkaiker*

*Java Developer*

*7+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Harrisburg**,PA*

*Open*

*Nego.*

*Chandrakanth*

*SAP FICO*

*6+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Dallas**,TX*

*Open*

*Nego.*

*VishnuSilpa Sura*

*SAP ABAP*

*5+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Denver**,Colorado*

*Denver**,Colorado*

*Nego.*

*Yagappan*

*.Net*

*10+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Fairfax**,VA*

*Open*

*Nego.*

*Praneeth*

*.Net*

*6+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Detroit*

*Open*

*Nego.*

*Srinivas*

*QA Tester*

*6+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Dallas** ,TX*

*Open*

*Nego.*

*Kranthi *

*QA *

*6+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Dallas** ,TX*

*Dallas**,TX*

*Nego.*

*Malarkodi Palaniswamy*

*BA*

*6+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Jersey city** ,NJ*

*Open, Prefer NJ,NY*

*Nego.*

*Sweatha*

*Software Developer *

*6+ Years*

*Immediate*

*Dallas** ,TX***

*Dallas**,TX***

*Nego.*

* *

*Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*for further information.
*

*Thanks and Regards,
Ramana*

*Lucid Technologies, Inc*

*617 W Main St** Ste F
Arlington, TX 76010-1025*

*D: 214-764-3905*

*O: 214-385-4144*

*F: 214-889-5857*

*www.lucidtechinc.com* <http://www.lucidtechinc.com/>* *

*View our jobs: *www.lucidjobs.com/lucid*
*"This Communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. It
may contain information which is confidential and legally privileged and the
same shall not be used or dealt with by any third party in any manner
whatsoever without the specific consent of Lucid Technologies / its
Subsidiaries