Hello Partner,

Length of Contract –       1 year

Location:                             Middletown NY

Rate:                                     $35/hr

*NOTE:  Please provide with ALL SUBMITTALS:*

1.        Name of consultant

2.       Consultant phone number

3.       Consultant email address

4.       Current location of consultant

5.        Rate required

6.       Is candidate available for a face to face 2nd interview?

Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates
systems to parallel overall business strategies.

 WELLPOINT or Healthcare experience preferred.

 --
Regards,
Anand Bandarupally