Hello partner,

Client:   Shell

Position : BUSINESS ANALYST

Location:  Convent, LA

Length of project:   60-90 days

Rate:   $30/hr

*NOTE:  Please provide with ALL SUBMITTALS:*

1.        Name of consultant

2.       Consultant phone number

3.       Consultant email address

4.       Current location of consultant

5.        Rate required

6.       Is candidate available for a face to face 2nd interview?

Project
Convent and Geismar - two Louisiana, USA *manufacturing locations are in
need of a Business Analyst that will work within the BSM organization*. This
position will backfill for a previously vacated position in the organization
by a recent retirement. The project is essentially to perform the day-today
activities of the site business analyst. The duration of this resource will
be for a year.

Roles and Responsibilities:
The Business Systems Analyst (BA) will interface into the *manufacturing
sites* for their IT requirements. Typically, the analyst will determine
infrastructure or application needs for any potential project. The role is
also one of assurance where as the BA will work to ensure IT meets the
requirements of the business assurance letter singed each year. The BA will
ensure that projects in flight are progressing and will assist the project
where required. The BA will act on behalf of the BSM where necessary.

-Day-to-day manufacturing operations where the BA will coordinate and ensure
requestor requirements are transitioned to the correct demand process
-Will work for two BSM's at two different sites: Convent and Geismar
-Has a dotted line to the regional infrastructure lead where he/she will
take direction on infrastructure issues
-Has a dotted line to the regional business analyst where he/she will take
direction on application issues
-Will need time management skills and be able to perform under pressure
-Good organizational skills
-Good communication skills written and verbal
-Must know manufacturing environment
-Awareness of Shell IT's project management techniques and programs
-Work well in a matrix organization
-Team working
- Limited travel required just within the two sites for the immediate
future. However, travel to our Mobile manufacturing location might become
necessary

- *General IT background of 4-5 years*
- *Understanding for a variety of systems within the plants:
telecommunications, PCs, networks, and applications*
- Will need to have good IT analytical techniques
- Business process Improvement techniques. Will need to have the
understanding of how to affect the business through IT - how can we make it
better
- Will need to understand Shell's IT Trusted Domain security concepts
- Information modelling techniques. How to use Visio for drawings and
conceptual understandings

Candidate will work in a fast moving and busy environment where safety is
our primary concern. The candidate will work in a heavy industrial
environment and must understand and agree to the Shell contractor safety
requirements and OSHA.

--
Regards,
Anand Bandarupally