Hello partner,

Position : programmer analyst

Location:  Austin, TX

Length:  9 months

Rate:    45/hr

*Please submit only your best candidate************

* *

.* NOTE:  Please provide with ALL SUBMITTALS:*

1.        Name of consultant

2.       Consultant phone number

3.       Consultant email address

4.       Current location of consultant

5.        Rate required

6.       Will candidate be made available for a face to face 2nd interview?

Years of Experience         Skillset:

6+

Experience in the Information Technology industry.

5+

Experience with full SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) involvement from
analysis and planning to development and deployment.

5+

Experience coding languages and environments including but not limited to
SQL, PL/SQL, functions, packages, stored procedures.

4+

Experience in database optimization, performance tuning.

4+

Development experience with designing database components for specific
application requirements. Experience maintaining and enhancing existing
design for requirements change.

2+

Knowledge of Oracle tools including but not limited to Erwin diagram, data

2+

Knowledge of best practices in the areas of application design, performance,
scalability and maintainability.

2+

Working and developing applications on the J2EE application development
platform for enterprise class projects.

Strong

      Excellent oral and written communication skills

--
Regards,
Anand Bandarupally