*Hello partner,*

* *

*Position : Executive Assistant*

*Location : Windsor Mill, MD*

*Duration : Full time*

*Salary : Temp-to-perm salary not to exceed $50K *

*Job skills and requirements:  *

    - *Experience providing executive level administrative support -
      Desired   ***
      - *Experience advanced use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
      Outlook) - Required** *
      - *Experience crafting financial management reports in Excel - Desired
      ** *
      - *Experience establishing office organizational systems (e.g. filing
      systems) - Desired *
      - * Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - Required *
      - * Exceptional interpersonal skills and a willingness to support the
      mission of the team - Required *
      - * Experience web-publishing software (e.g. MS SharePoint) - Desired
      *
      - *Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team
      environment - Required *
      - *MUST be a self starter, with the propensity to identify value add
      activities and complete them - Required** *
      - *Solid judgment and ability to interface with senior executives -
      Required *
      - *Ability to adapt well to change - Required *
      - *Ability to effectively multitask under competing near-term
      deadlines - Required *

*Additional requirements: *

   - *Bachelors degree.** *
   - *Temp-to-perm salary not to exceed $50K *

*Position Summary: *

*This request is for a position of an executive assistant who will report to
the Deputy Program Director and Sr. Project Manager for OESAE. Selected
candidate will perform all administrative functions and duties as assigned
in support of the Program Director and the OESAE technical area. Position is
high-profile and requires a high sense of professionalism and execution.
Attention to detail and follow-up are key. Selected individual is expected
to rapidly integrate and support the organization and become an intuitive
value add to the overall team.***

--
Regards,
Anand Bandarupally