Hello Partners,

Best wishes from Clear Thought Solutions!!!!!!!!

This is Feroz from Clear Thought Solutions LLC, Please do let me know if you
have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with
your consultant updated resume to fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com.kindly add
my ID to your distribution list for future correspondence.

1) Location: Richardson, TX

 Contract Length: 3 Months

 Pay Rate: Competitive

 Job Details:

This position involves designing, developing and testing Java/J2EE 1.4 and
above applications using JSP, Servlets, EJBs, JDBC, WebServices, Struts
Framework, Object Oriented Design on BEA Weblogic Server. Knowledge on
Oracle on UNIX (Solaris) is a must. The main focus is on Web Service
enablement. Strong skills on Web Services is required.

from project inception, QA, Production and Post-production phases. During
these project phases, the developer will interface with technical teams,
business teams, functional and others. This job requires good communication
skills and the ability to work under tight dead lines in a fast paced
environment.

The developer needs to be able to develop, test, integrate, troubleshoot,
debug and implement software code for application components using detailed
test plans, procedures, and design documents for complex to simple systems.
Need to be able to work with information architects, business customers and
other project members to execute technical design and resolve production
issues. Need to be able to convert high-level application designs and system
flows into application portfolio directions for critical operations, support
systems and databases. Need to have a very good understanding of real-time
customer care systems and applications.

The individual needs to be self-starter, self-motivator and a good team
player. Needs to be able to understand process flows, SDLC (Software
Development Lifecycle) and execute. This job also requires the ability to
perform technical evaluation/testing approval of platforms, databases and
products related to specific areas of expertise.

Monthly On-Call rotation is required.

Candidate qualifications:

B.S in a related field (Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred)
or equivalent experience required.

5+ years in J2EE, Web Applications, WebServices, application design and
development
5+ years in Oracle Database, SQL, Weblogic, UNIX and usage of open source
tools
5+ years in developing, maintaining, a real-time production application

Required skills and Abilities:

- Unix command level knowledge
- Version control system CVS
- Java, JavaScript, XML, XSD, XSLT, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML
- Web technologies such as HTTP, Multi-tier architecture, HTML, JavaScript
- JSP 2.0, Struts 2.0 Framework, JAAS Framework, EJB 2.0+, XML Beans, JDBC,
Weblogic application server 9.x, Weblogic Workshop 9.x, Security and
Transactions
- Web Services
- O/S: Solaris 8, Windows XP
- Database: Oracle 10g, SQL, Oracle DB SQL and Stored Procedures
- Design Tools: Enterprise Architecture, UML, Use Cases, Class Diagrams,
Sequence Diagrams
- Application Servers - Weblogic9.x and above
- Web Servers - Apache and iPlanet
- Strong Java programming experience - familiar with Java Best Practices
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving Skills and Communication (Written and
Oral) Skills
- Design Patterns

This is a highly technical role requiring critical thinking, logical,
organized, self-motivated, self-taught and attention to detail role

Skills required for this SR:

   - WebLogic 9.x
   - Web Services and Security
   - Java/J2EE 1.4+
   - Oracle 10g SQL
   - Solaris 10 and Kshell
   - Struts Framework
   - Eclipse IDE
   - Tuxedo and WTC
   - C Programming
   - Weblogic Portals and WLI

*Please remember that when ou submitt a candidate to me you will include
there social security number.

Do not reply to this email. Please reply back to my work id:
fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Thanks and Regards,

Shaik Feroz
Technical Recruiter
Email    : fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Clear Thought Solutions.
ERP/EAI Services | Consulting – Development – Staffing |
Email        : fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Partners in your thoughts… Gateway to Success !

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed. Remove
link: mailto:fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=remove_me We are sorry
for the inconvenience.

  Please consider the environment before printing this e- mail.