Hello Partners,

Best wishes from Clear Thought Solutions!!!!!!!!

This is Feroz from Clear Thought Solutions LLC.

Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward
their resumes to fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com.kindly add my ID to your
distribution list for future correspondence.

Please include the rate and contact details also along with the updated
resume.

1)Current Position

Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas

Duration: 3 - 4 months

Starting ASAP

Currently implementing JDE Release 812 in Fort Smith, though some work may
be done in NY.  The work will require aconsultant with several years of JDE
experience. The focus will be in the Manufacturing Accounting area (Cost
Accounting). Consultants need Manuf. accounting experience and also need to
understand the core applications. The proposed consultant would be working
under the direction of the Client PM.  Consumer Products experience would
also be helpful.

Do not reply to this email. Please reply back to my work id:
fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Please provide me with ur consultant details:

Name contact

Present location

Relocation

Visa status

Contact

Billing rate

Looking forward to work with you closely  , Please add my email id in your
distribution List .

Thanks and Regards,

Shaik Feroz
Technical Recruiter
Email    : fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Clear Thought Solutions.
ERP/EAI Services | Consulting – Development – Staffing |
Email        : fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Partners in your thoughts… Gateway to Success !

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.

Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our

mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a remove in the subject line and

mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click

on this link to be removed. Remove link: mailto:
fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=remove_me We are sorry for the

inconvenience.

  Please consider the environment before printing this e- mail.