Hello Partners,

Best wishes from Clear Thought Solutions!!!!!!!!

This is Feroz from Clear Thought Solutions LLC.

Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward

their resumes to fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com.kindly add my ID to your
distribution list for future correspondence.

Please include the rate and contact details also along with the updated
resume.

1)  Positon: Project Manager

Location: Middletown, NJ

Contract Length: 10 months.

Pay Rate: Competitive

Job Details:

This project is to deliver Global VoAVPN service and deploy several nodes in
various international locations to support Shell contract.

**** NOT LOOKING FOR PROJECT MANAGERS THAT WORKED IN A CUSTOMER CARE
ENVIRONMENT ****

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)

Develops and manages technical project plans to completion within time, cost
and resource constraints. Analyzes proposed projects, develops detailed
project plan schedules and identifies and assembles a project team; performs
scheduling, tracking, reporting, risk analysis, cost management, variance
analysis, and change management; establishes and manages critical
contractual relationships with customers and/or external vendors (either
directly or through vendor managers); performs these tasks throughout the
lifecycle of the project. Develops mitigation plans and corrective actions.
May lead and/or manage multiple interrelated projects or a family of
programs. This includes vendor management.

Technical Degree in Engineering field
Research & Development Background

Skill

Experience

Need

1)

Project Management

Expert

Required

2)

VoIP Experience

Intermediate

Required

3)

Telecom background

Intermediate

Required

4)

Technical Degree

Expert

Required

2) Position: Developer

Location: Chicago, IL and Atlanta, GA and Irvine, TX (need one in each
location)

Contract Length: 2 years.

Pay Rate: Competitive

Job Details:

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)

Multiple training development projects in a variety of media in support of
Network Operations clients.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)

This position is responsible for instructional design, development and
maintenance of
leader-led, web-based, and synchronous courseware for employees whose job
tasks may include, but are not limited to equipment installation, testing
and maintenance, new technologies, and other technical functions.  The
training and job aids developed by this position support all functions in
all business units in 13 states as well as with clients' affiliates.

Courses are designed for entry level through management levels in various
disciplines. Assess employee training needs/performance gaps. Produce
training design plans targeted to client-based performance needs to develop
courses and learning interventions which integrate a variety of adult
learning instructional techniques. This includes the use of MS Word and
Information Mapping software and model documents, simple electronic elements
such as basic web-based lessons and system simulations developed using
pre-programmed templates, and synchronous learning technologies. Uses a
systematic design process and support tools to select appropriate delivery
method and develop various media formats such as storyboards, job aids,
scripts, self-paced workbooks, leaders guides and simple on-line materials.

Manager may request 2nd interview face-to-face. Please note candidate
location in Supp Info area.

Skill

Experience

Need

1)

Web-based Training

Expert

Required

2)

Instructional Design

Expert

Required

3)

HTML / Dreamweaver

Expert

Required

4)

Information Mapping

Intermediate

Required

5)

Flash software

Intermediate

Desired

6)

Communications skills

Expert

Required

7)

Project management

Expert

Required

8)

Microsoft products

Expert

Required

9)

SCORM

Intermediate

Required

10)

Authorware

Intermediate

Desired

3) Position: Project Management/support

Location: Atlanta, GA

Contract Length: 7 months.

Pay Rate: Open

Job Details:

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)

State Govt managed network services transition project.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)

Candidate will provide project support which will require data quality
analysis, data entry, and data collection. Experience with MSEXCEL, MSWORD,
MSPROJECT and MSACESS(or other databases). An understanding of Voice, LAN
and WAN environments, familarity with AT&T systems GPS,AOTs, etc) a plus.

Skill

Experience

Need

1)

MSOffice Products

Expert

Required

2)

Database design

Intermediate

Required

3)

Database programming

Intermediate

Required

4)

Telecommunications

Intermediate

Required

5)

AT&T Systems and Processes

Intermediate

Desired

*Please remember that when ou submitt a candidate to me you will include
there social security number.

Do not reply to this email. Please reply back to my work id:
fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Please provide me with ur consultant details:

Name contact

Present location

Relocation

Visa status

Contact

Billing rate

Looking forward to work with you closely  , Please add my email id in your
distribution List .

Thanks and Regards,

Shaik Feroz
Technical Recruiter
Email    : fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
Clear Thought Solutions.
ERP/EAI Services | Consulting – Development – Staffing |
Email        : fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
Partners in your thoughts… Gateway to Success !

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.

Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our

mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a remove in the subject line and

mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click

on this link to be removed. Remove link: mailto:
fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=remove_me We are sorry for the

inconvenience.

  Please consider the environment before printing this e- mail.