Dear Friends,

Hope you are doing well.* *

Please check the following Job Description, and forward me the matching
profiles soon along with contact information to *
na...@studiolineconsulting.com

* *Livelink Developer* * - North Hills / Warrendale, Pennsylvania  - 6+
months ( Contract )*

Location: North Hills / Warrendale, Pennsylvania  ( The closer to Pittsburgh
, PA  the Better ) ****Client will want a on-site personal interview****
Duration: 6+ months* (Contract )*
Positions Open : 1
Job Title: *Livelink Developer*
Start Date:  *02/02/09*

***Excellent communication skills a must!***

 *REQUIREMENT DETAILS: ~*

*Livelink Developer with 5-7 years of practical experience.*

*Required Skill Sets:*

·        Livelink (workflows and ERD)
·        Javascript
·        asp
·        Oracle SQL
·        Excellent verbal and written communication skills required

*Major Duties:*
 ·        Livelink development (workflows and ERD), testing, and
documentation

*  *
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 *** *DO NOT SUBMIT ANY CANDIDATES WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION* ***
============ Contact Information - Resumes sent without this information
will be deleted ============

Applicant Resume in word.doc
Applicant Full ~  *First Name:*         *Middle Name :*             *Last
Name:*
Last 4 digit Of SSN# :
Expected Inclusive Billing rate on C2C / 1099 Only :
Applicant Available date :
Applicant Current city/State:
Applicant Phone Contact # Home         /Cell
Applicant Email ID:
Applicant Visa status :

*Note :*
*IF any candidate applied for our jobs - They MUST include there H1B Holder
company , Contact Person , Phone and e-Mail { Please This is a MUST }*
*
*