Dear Recruiters,

Hope you are doing fine; please find our personnel invitation to view our
website, Register yourself as Employer on www.lucidjobs.com and activate
your account and you can post the jobs for free and you will get support
from job seekers as well as from other employers.

Highlights of our website:

1)     Post Jobs for Free on the Web

2)     You can share job posts with other employers in Corp 2 Corp Sections

3)     You can find Corp2Corp jobs from other employers who have sent their
jobs to Corp2Corp section

4)     After registering yourself as employer you can email the job post
which we will take and post it on our web.

5)     We will have your contact details which you have given while
enrolling, we will make them confidentially and only prospective employees /
Employers for your posting can contact you through an email by clicking on
the apply link, even though we don't encourage you to keep you contact
details in the job postings it your wish to keep contact details but we are
not responsible for SPAM

Thank you and hope you will get some good candidates / good Corp – Corp
contacts from our website.

*

Lucid Technologies, Inc

617 W Main St Ste F
Arlington, TX 76010-1025

O: 214-385-4144

F: 214-889-5857

www.lucidtechinc.com
"This Communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. It
may contain information which is confidential and legally privileged and the
same shall not be used or dealt with by any third party in any manner
whatsoever without the specific consent of Lucid Technologies / its
Subsidiaries."
*