Team,

Please send me your best candidate.  Thanks!
*SAP/Oracle DBA - Target Corp - Minneapolis, MN - 7 months*

Client: Target Corp

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 7 months

Sr. Level Database Administrator needed to *support major implementation of
SAP on Oracle.* Must provide technical leadership to others on the DBA team
and coordinate work activities between infrastructure and development teams.
*Must possess strong SAP skills and experience using SAP/BR*Tools* with the
ability to manage database performance and tuning. Must be able to build
strong relationships, internally and externally. *Required Skills: More than
5 years experience as Database Administrator in a large SAP shop using
Oracle databases*. 10 years of Oracle DBA technical experience. Other
desired skills: Oracle 10g, RAC, Dataguard and Flash Recovery

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
prash...@osairtech.com
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to prash...@osairtech.com with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused