Hello Partners,

Best wishes from Clear Thought Solutions!!!!!!!!

This is Feroz from Clear Thought Solutions LLC.

Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward their resumes to
fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com.kindly add my ID to your distribution list
for future correspondence.

Please include the rate and contact details also along with the updated
resume.

1) *Title: Ruby on rails Developer*

*    Location: Madison, **WI**
    Duration: 1 yr
    Rate: $40/hr MAX*

*Project Description:*

Client is seeking an experienced Ruby-on-Rails (RoR) developer. Our current
needs include both new application development and conversion of existing
applications into the Ruby on Rails environment.

The selected contractor will work closely with one of our experienced RoR
developers as a member of one of our small Ruby on Rails project teams.

REQUIREMENTS (Skills, Knowledge and Experience)

*Vendors may NOT change the information in these columns when responding*

Skills and Knowledge

Min. Years Experience

Preferred Years

Comments

*Ruby on Rails*

*1*

*2*

Experience developing production web applications using the Ruby-on-Rails
framework

*Database*

*3*

*5*

Must have significant knowledge and experience interacting with relational
database systems using advanced SQL techniques.

*Programming*

*4*

*6*

Relevant computer programming experience in a professional development
environment.

*Communicate*

Must have effective verbal and written communication skills (Y/N).

*Teamwork*

*1*

*3*

Experience working as an effective member of full life cycle software
development team in a professional environment.

*Open Source*

Previous or current involvement, via contribution of code, to open source
project(s) beneficial. (Y/N)

*Java*

*0*

*3*

Java experience and/or Java certification beneficial but not required.

Do not reply to this email. Please reply back to my work id:
fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Please provide me with ur consultant details:

Name contact

Present location

Relocation

Visa status

Contact

Billing rate

Looking forward to work with you closely  , Please add my email id in your
distribution List .

Thanks and Regards,

Shaik Feroz
Technical Recruiter
Email    : fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Clear Thought Solutions LLC.
ERP/EAI Services | Consulting – Development – Staffing |
Email        : fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Partners in your thoughts… Gateway to Success !

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed. Remove
link: mailto:fe...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=remove_me We are sorry
for the inconvenience.

  Please consider the environment before printing this e- mail.