Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to *prash...@osairtech.com*

Title:Database Admin - Senior
Jersey City

Required Skills:
7+ years of Oracle database administration experience (9i and 10g) in a
UNIX environment.
80% work is in 10G.

"Knowledge of SQL\PLSQL, Unix Shell scripting is required.
"Experience with following oracle replication, data guard, Streams, and
clustering is desirable.
"Experience in large enterprise and providing support for 24x7 applications
is preferable.
"Good communication skills and familiarity with US corporate environments

Job Description:
Position will be responsible for all aspects of database administration
including, but not limited to:
"Daily management of oracle databases in distributed environment consisting
of High availability, oracle Advanced Replication, Data Guard. Taking care
of Database backups, monitoring.
"Coordinating with various teams for setting up databases for new projects.
Capacity planning on the database servers.
"Necessary Database upgrades and vendor recommended patches. Participating
in application upgrades/Migration projects.
"Following up with datacenter teams on server resource related issues.
"Coordinating with Offshore team and preparing required documentation.

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
prash...@osairtech.com
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to prash...@osairtech.com with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused