Hello Partners,

Greetings!

This is Karthik from Zeita Technologies, I hope you are doing well, here we
are currently looking for SAP ABAP ESS/MSS Developer* *at Minnesota, for
2-3+ months* *Contract Position. Kindly send me your consultants updated
profiles along with their details which are given below to *
s.kart...@zietatech.com*

Submit with the following details- (US Citizens/ H1/ TN/ GC

Name -

Contact -

Email-

Rate -

Current Location –

Availability -

Work status-

Relocation issue if any –

Over All IT Experience –

Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ):

Role:  SAP ABAP ESS/MSS Developer

Location:   Minnesota

Duration:  2-3+ Months

Start Date:  March 2009

We are looking for a SAP ABAP ESS/MSS Developer for our direct Client in
Minnesota.  You will be responsible for the following:

·        Review functionality and capabilities delivered in Open Enrollment
ESS

·        Design, develop, test and implement a custom Open Enrollment portal
solution using Web Dynpro, Java and ABAP **

·        Serve as technical resource for development on SAP Open Enrollment
project **

·        Work both independently and under the guidance of a project lead to
design, develop, and test* *SAP Open Enrollment application **

*Required General Skills*

   - At least 5 years ABAP coding experience on the SAP HR platform at level
   ECC 5.0 or higher, with emphasis on HCM and Benefits
   - At least 2 years Web Dynpro Java experience
   - Development experience with Open Enrollment ESS, RFCs and web services

   - Development experience customizing an SAP solution using Web Dynpro
   Java

*Preferred Skills*

   - Portal experience is preferred

--
Thanks and Regards

Karthik
Zieta Technologies
PH: 678-248-2096 x 262/ FX: 678-298-8456 / 770-857-1978
s.kart...@zietatech.com| Y IM:vijay_jaya2007
www.zietatech.com