Dear Associates,

Following are the requirement spec. Kindly reply with matching resumes.

Location:NJ
Duration: 6 months
Rate:$40/hr

Position:

Job Requirements: Masters degree or equivalent work experience with 5 years
progressive experience in Siebel Architecture and manipulation / analysis of
large data files, running SQL queries to extract data using TOAD. Experience
in UNIX and Excel and with enterprise-level CRM applications, thorough
understanding of Siebel functional architecture, and Siebel 7.0+ hands on
experience is preferred. Location: The project team and (internal) customer
repetitive are spread out globally.

The Job will be located in Bedminster, New Jersey. Flexibility in working
across time zones and willingness to travel are required
Skill Experience Need

1) Siebel Data Structures Expert Required
2) Siebel Data Tables Expert Required

*Resumes with the following details will be considered only:*
*Consultant Full Name:
Contact Number:
Email Id:*

*Current Location:
Visa Status:*

*Availability: *

*Relocation: *

*Rate Confirmation:*

--
Thanks & Regards

AFFU AAN
Email: aff...@urbanesoft.com

Urbane Soft Technologies Inc,
5795 S.Sandhill Rd,STE F,Las Vegas,
Nevada-89120,USA
www.urbanesoft.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the number given
above