Hi There,

We are an IT staffing firm based out in NJ. We are looking for Sr IT
Recruiters for our offshore office at Hyderabad.

*Mandatory Skills: *

Must have 1 to 3+ Yrs of experience in US Staffing

Must have worked on complete recruitment life cycle

Must possess good communication skills.

should be able to get the qualified resumes from the market with in no time.

Should have an exprience in dealing with Job Boards.

Should able to achieve the target in a very sensitive time provided.

Experience innegotiations with canddiates for thier salary, benefits etc.

Interested candidates can send their resumes directly to our HR Dept at
s...@ncsus.net or Marketing Head at p...@ncsus.net.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Very Truly,
*Prasad*