Dear Partners,

Good Morning!!!

Please review the list of my available consultant for your open
requirements. Kindly add my mail id luc...@mcsglobal.com to distribution
list and update me with your Client / Pref Vendor requirements. You can also
reach me @ 703-435-5110 * 1266 for more information.

*S No***

*Name***

*Technical Skills***

*Experience***

*Location***

*Relocation***

*Rate***

1

Prathap

Senior Java/J2EE Developer

8+ years

NJ

Open

Open

2

Venkat

C++ Developer

7 Years

CT

Open

Open

3

Krishna

Senior .Net Developer

8+ Years

CA

Bay Area, CA

Open

4

Babu

Websphere Administrator

8 Years

CA

Open

Open

5

Naveen

Senior .Net Developer

5+ Years

NJ

Open

Open

6

Suneeta

SAP FICO Consultant

9 years

NJ

Open

Open

7

Srinivas

SQL Developer

7 years

GA

Open

Open

8

 Balaji

Programmer Analyst (.Net)

8 years

MN

Open

Open

9

Ram

ETL Datatstage

7+ Years

NJ

Open

Open

10

Kumar

Application Packager

6+ years

NJ

Open

Open

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank You,

*Luckie*

*Resource Manager *

*Energize Your Business Goals*

42767 Freedom St,, South Riding, VA 20152 | www.mcsglobal.com
703-435-5110 * 1266 | Fax: 703-427-9517
Yahoo id: luckieg4u || HOTLIST: http://www.luckylist.webs.com

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MCS Global Inc.
and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been
forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or
dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited.

*P* Please don't print anything unless you really need to - this will
preserve trees on planet earth. Save Environment.