*Hi,*

*                *

*                I hope you are  doing good. I’m sending you the requirement
plz let me now if you have any consultants.  please send me only matching
profiles. *

*Locals will be good***

* *

Location:  Arlington, VA

Immediate need for a Business Analyst for our client’s. The Business Analyst
MUST have Defined Benefit Pension experience along with the standard
business/system analysis skills. Detailed qualifications are below:

* 5-10 years of relevant business analyst experience is required.

* 5+ years of experience in Defined Benefits Pension industry is required.

* Experience in Financial/Banking, Healthcare and/or Association industry a
plus.

* Proven experience working with customers in facilitating requirements
sessions, modeling use cases, and documenting business and technical
requirements and processes.

* Experience in communicating effectively with both technical and
non-technical audiences.

* Experience in preparing and delivering technical presentations for
business audiences.

* Experience working in a matrix project environment

* Experience working closely with developers, DBAs, System Testers and User
Acceptance Testers.

* Understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).

* Knowledge of Windows Server Products (SharePoint, Content Management
Server, BizTalk), a plus.

* Understanding waterfall and agile development methodologies.

* Proficient in MS Windows and Office application suite - including MS
Project.

* Must be energetic, goal oriented, innovative, hard working, persistent,
and patient.

* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

* BS degree in Business Administration, Management Science, Computer Science
or related field.

* Industry / training certificate in Project Management and/or Business
Analyst field(s).

Period of Performance: Start ASAP through 12/31/2009.

Thanks & Regards,

*Aditya*

*Cigniti Inc.*

Email: adi...@cigniti.com <rud...@cigniti.com>

Yahoo IM: adityama...@yahoo.in

1304 W Walnut Hill Lane. Ste 240 Irving, TX 75038

Web: www.cigniti.com