Hi

Greetings!

This is Karthik from Zieta Technologies, I hope you are doing well, it was
nice talking with you, here we have another requirement which is suitable
for your profile kindly let me know you comfortness on this requirement and
send me your updated profile as per the requirements.

Requirement:

*Job Title:* *SAP Application Programmer Advanced**
Location:* San Francisco, California (United States)
*Duration:* 6 Months
*Job Description:***

*The Client is looking for SAP Application Programmer at San Francisco, CA
for 6months plus project*

·         Responsible for successful interface design and implementation

·         Demonstrated results in integration implementations

·         Ability to work as a leader and team player to achieve results

·         Use of ETL standards including best practices for Integration

·         SQL and database knowledge

·         Develpment knowledge with SAP's Business Objects Data Integrator
(BODI) ETL tool

·         Performance tuning

·         Development and accountability for interface estimates including
new design, change requests and MTV/ other patch installation
MetaVance or similar experience preferred

·         Batch vs. transaction methodology/ design for scalability

·         Conduct quality reviews of project

·         Oversight of ETL developers

·         Work with project managers, architects, other senior developers,
etc., to ensure success of project

·         Retro-fit existing projects to conform to new architectural
standards

·         Ability to work with SMEs on performance tuning and issue
resolution

·         Knowledge of healthcare preferred

·         Knowledge of job scheduling packages (Tidal)

·         Knowledge of EDS' Agile Application Architecture's (A3) Front
Plane, Cross Plane, Back Plane

·         Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services -
ability to work with other teams to resolve SOA issues
HP and Sun Unix platforms"

*Skills: **
*BODI development/maintenance - Expert / 5 Plus Years required.

--
Thanks and Regards

Karthik
Zieta Technologies
PH: 678-248-2096 x 262/ FX: 678-298-8456 / 770-857-1978
s.kart...@zietatech.com| Y
IM:vijay.karth...@yahoo.com<im%3avijay.karth...@yahoo.com>
www.zietatech.com