Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing well,

This is *Raj* from SunSoft, LLC. Here I am a Sr.Technical Recruiter.

*I will be very thankful to you if you add me (**...@sunsoftllc.net**)in
your mailing list; really I would like to work with your requirements and
please do send your updated hot lists so that i can send my requirements too
.*

*SunSoft, LLC* IT STAFFING SOLUTION is the answer to most of the
complex/scarce temporary and permanent IT manpower requirements. We probably
have the best database of technical resources on varied technologies and
have been providing our clients an exact match by saving them a lot of
precious time and money. We are able to identify the perfect match for our
clients as we understand their business well.

In case you are looking for competent partners to support you in your
staffing requirements you can email us and we would be happy to mail you
back with details or call you with more information regarding what we could
do for your specific requirements…

I appreciate if you could add me to your mailing list and forward me the
requirements  and hot lists to *...@sunsoftllc.net*

We really appreciate your time. Thank You. Have a Great Day.**

*Thanks & Regards*

*Raj*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SunSoft LLC*