Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009* <609-897-9670%20EXT-4009>. If you are not available in the
market, it will be really appreciable if you can share any reference for
the requirement.

 PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

ROLE : Automation TESTER

EXPERINCE : 5-8 YEAR

LOCATION : MOUNT LAUREL ,NJ

Duration : LONG TERM

Job Description:
Test Project Management - Leads a team that debugs software products
through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality
standards for company products. Leads the development and execution of
software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
Ensures documentation of test results to assist in debugging and
modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing
functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development
engineers in resolution of problems. Supervises the day to day work of
lower level individual contributors. Work affects related activities within
the project team. Application Testing - Debugs software products through
the use of system , tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards
for company products. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes
and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test
results to assist in debugging and modification of software

Skills and Experience Details:
-->Test Automation -->Web Testing -->Application Testing -->Application
Testing -->Quality Center -->Mainframe Testing -->Banking Domain -->Test
Project Management

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]