Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

Jobs Details

Role     Business Analyst - Securities and Capital Markets

Experience Level          7-10 year

Location Of Posting :    Boston - Massachusetts

Required Skill(s)           Business Analysis (L2) , Securities and Capital
Markets (L2) , SWIFT message processing (L2) , Transfer Agency (L2) ,
Depositories (L2) , Securities Generic (L2) , Reuters Market Data System -
RMDS (L2)

Essential Skill(s)            Securities and Capital Markets (L1)

Job Description:
- Has more than 6+ years of experience as Business Analyst in the Capital -
Has experience/knowledge of Investment/Trade Compliance- Has experience in
any of the Trade compliance product Fidessa Sentinel/Charles River
ComplianceMarkets Industry- Should be able to work with Putnam s Compliance
team to build Investment Compliance rules in the newly built system-
Onshore BA/QA lead for the Trade compliance rules evaluation built into the
system- Has some basic technical skills SQL- If the resource has basic Unix
skills (it will be a value add, but not a must)- Has experience/knowledge
of Investment/Trade Compliance- Has experience in any of the Trade
compliance product Fidessa Sentinel/Charles River Compliance

Skill and Experience Details:
-->Depositories -->Securities Generic -->Securities and Capital Markets
-->Business Analysis -->Transfer Agency -->Reuters Market Data System -
RMDS -->SWIFT message processing -->Securities and Capital Markets

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]