A new Job, ID: 219763 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/219763> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Web Developer  posted on 2014-08-05 15:08:21

Job Description:Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is *Maruthi Reddy* we have a job opportunity for you as a *Web
Developer* with one of our client based at *Stamford, CT ‏.*

*Job Title: Web Developer*
*Location: Stamford, CT*
*Duration: 12 Months *

*Job Description:*

Web designer who will typically work on creating/designing web pages. JD’s
and experience listed below…

·         Professional and creative Web developer with experience on HTML,
HTML 5, DHTML, Java script, Ajax, JQuery, DO JO and other Web development
frameworks.
·         Responsive Design is  plus
·         Experience of working with API & analytics packages (GA/Omniture)
is desirable
·         Good to have knowledge of Git, node.js, templating language (jsp,
gsp or velocity) etc.
·         Excellent communication skills and must be comfortable with
business engagement as candidate will be working directly with them

A candidate with about 3-4 years of experience should do.

Job Requirements: ·         Professional and creative Web developer with
experience on HTML, HTML 5, DHTML, Java script, Ajax, JQuery, DO JO and
other Web development frameworks.
·         Responsive Design is  plus
·         Experience of working with API & analytics packages (GA/Omniture)
is desirable
·         Good to have knowledge of Git, node.js, templating language (jsp,
gsp or velocity) etc.
·         Excellent communication skills and must be comfortable with
business engagement as candidate will be working directly with them

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/219763>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*