Hi ,

Please let me know if you would be interested in the below mentioned
position:

Please send resumes to vijay.addon...@gmail.com

*Role: Linux System Administrator*

*Location: CA*

*Postions:3*

*Duration: Remote*

*I have a remote Linux opportunity. The biggest factors are F5 strong Linux
and BigIp experience*

7+ years - Linux systems administration with some networking experience.
Including solid understand of Linux command line tools 2. 7+ years –
Scripting language experience. Ability to write, modify and troubleshoot
scripts written in a variety of languages (perl, shell, tcl, python, etc)
3. 5+ years – F5 experience. Knowledge of and experience with F5 BigIP
products. Specifically LTM, GTM and ASM. Knowledge of iControl, iApps or
tmsh a plus 4. 5+ years – Infrastructure experience. Should have working
knowledge of load balancing, systems engineering, datacenter infrastructure
and application development 5. 5+ years – Automation experience. This
person should have experience with automation tools in a continuous
delivery development environment. 6. 7+ years – Verbal and written
communication skills. This person will be expected to communicate
effectively and coordinate work among several different teams 7. 5+ years –
Experience with change control process and ticketing system .

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vijay *

*Contact : 908-388-1241*