Hi Partner,

Please reply to *an...@stansource.com <an...@stansource.com>*

Team, I need a IT Project Manager for Peoria, IL  1 year Contract Bill
Rate: $55/hour to $60/hour.

When you are a Project Management Developer within GIS Sales, Distribution
and Service Division, you will lead multiple projects utilizing the
department project management processes. Specifically in this role, you
will lead projects in support of the IT needs of the Global Revenue
Management Group. This role encompasses managing projects that require team
facilitation, requirements gathering, project plan development, testing and
deployment, cost estimating, team time reporting, quality, and risks while
meeting business partner expectations. The determinations of team work
tasks and resources may span GIS, business partner organizations, external
vendors, and dealers. This position provides opportunity to lead projects
that span multiple teams and businesses supporting critical initiatives
such as demand and orders distribution processes, eBusiness, and service
information.

Desired Qualifications: IT degree is a plus. Black Belt or lead Green Belt
is a plus. Project Planning facilitation experience is a plus.

Required:  1 year Project Management experience developing and managing
project plans utilizing Microsoft Project or Primavera. 3+ years experience
reflecting knowledge of system/software development lifecycle. College
Degree Proven ability to manage multi-phased IT projects. Proven ability to
build trust through effective team member and customer partner
relationships. Good business acumen. Stong personal accountability for
project results. Stong adapability and flexibility to manage dynamic risks
and changes within a project, Excellent project management skills in
determining and applying the appropriate project tools and leadership style
based on the project team, scope and deliverables. Excellent communication
skills and interpersonal skills to influence and empower teams. Knowledge
of GIS CPMO processes.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & Regards...

*Anand Bandarupally*

Direct: *703 879 3453* | Fax: 866 594 4637
StanSource Inc. 22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166

*an...@stansource.com* | www.stansource.com

.http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource
*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.jpg@01CB29BB.62311C80]* *Fastest-growing
private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 | Washington DC: #*46

We respect your Online Privacy. If you like to receive only hot list please
reply Hot-List in subject. If you like to receive only Requirements please
reply Reqs in subject. If you like to receive Hot list and Requirement
please reply Both in subject. IF you don't like to receive mails please
reply REMVOE. We are sorry for the inconvenience.  Please don't unsubscribe
let us update our list for mutual benefit.