A new Job, ID: 231161 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/231161> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Core Java Developer  posted on 2014-08-25 14:00:25

Job Description:

Urgent  requirement for * Java Developer  *at *Boston, MA*
*. *
Hello patner,

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is *Gangadhar B* we have a job opportunity for you as a*  Java
Oracle PL/SQL Developer *.  one of our client based at * Boston,MA .*

*Job Title:  Java PL/SQL  Developer.*
*Location: Boston,MA*.
*Duration: 6 months+. *
*Start date: ASAP *

*Job Description:*

·         Required Skills   Experience developing server side Java code for
a web application in an Enterprise environment utilizing a popular J2EE
application server (eg: Websphere, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.)
·          Experience with database development including Oracle PLSQL, and
ORM tools like Hibernate Experience with Unix Shell ScriptinWorking
knowledge of
·          SpringJava APIs like JMS and JTA Multi-threading secure coding
principles and web security concerns
·         web servicesoother common open source librarie .
·         Ability to analyze business requirements and architect/develop
solutions to the business needs
·         Experience in various software development approaches from
Waterfall to Agile.
·          Experience with Reporting tools such as Jasper – desired.
·         Experience with Database and Java performance optimization –
desired.

*General Requirements*
·         Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner
both written and orally Be a team player with a positive attitude,
enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
·         Ability to multi-task, meet aggressive timelines and have strong
work ethics,  Ability to execute and lead projects independently.

·         *Please fill the following deatils :                   *

 *Full Name*:* *Current Location*:* *Phone Number*:* *Email Address*:* *Skype
ID*:* *Visa Status*:* *Pay rate per hour W2/C2C*:* *Currently Working
[Y/N]:* *Notice Period (If Any) *:* *In-Corporation Details:*
*Availability*:*

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/231161>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*