Hope you're doing well!

Me: Abid Hassan I'm a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Panzer Solutions LLC ,
and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates and clients.  My
hope is that you will be able to call me for years and that I will be here
to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position: Lead QA/UAT Analyst
Location:Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6+Months

Details are below.  Let me know what other questions you have.

Summary of day to day:
•This role will be responsible for streamlined communication of UAT testing
status for multiple CERTS workstreams. • Proven experience in
cross-organizational and multi-workstream UAT testing.
• Responsible for the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing
activities and tasks.
• In collaboration with the other stakeholders, determine the test
objectives, test strategies and test plans. Lead cross-organizational UAT
testing.
• Estimate the testing to be done and negotiate with Leaders/Project
Leaders to acquire the necessary resources.
• Develop the user acceptance test plan and test conditions.
• Develop test cases and test scripts
• Lead, guide and monitor execution of the test cases and test scripts.
• Execute test cases and scripts on a scheduled and ad hoc basis.
• Ensure proper traceability of the test scripts to the requirements.
• Ensure the test environment(s) are available and stable before test
execution and managed during test execution.
• Ensure the data is set in test environments.
• Schedule the tests for execution and then they monitor, measure, control
and report on the overall test progress, the status and the test results,
adapting the test plan (adjusting as needed).
• Collaborate with with testing team to provide effective communication on
test status, risks, and defects with Project owners and stakeholders. This
will include the ability to concisely and accurately develop sustained
relationships with internal business and technology partners.
• Contribute to implementation planning and post-implementation tracking.
•Contribute to project plan, detailing testing tasks in the plan.
• Successfully manage relationships with project team and internal
partners.
• Identify business needs or opportunities for improvement through either
broad industry knowledge, or detailed knowledge of specific products,
services or processes. • Leverage and contribute to the development of best
practices.
• Perform occasional ad hoc tasks as needed.

Specific Skill or Knowledge Required:
•Tracking and communication of daily test status and defect management
across multiple workstreams is critical.
• Experience with leading a large cross-organizational test efforts
(including cross-organizational test planning, creating test cases, data
mining and set up, executing test cases, implementation planning, and
implementation execution).
• Deep experience with project methodology and project life cycles.
• Understand and apply technology as it relates to the business, gaining a
deep understanding of the technology. PREFERRED SKILLS: Certificate or CD
product experience Working Knowledge of: Quality Center SharePoint
Microsoft Excel

Regards,
Abid Hassan | Staffing Manager |
abid.has...@panzersolutions.com | Panzer Solutions LLC. |
45 Stuart Ave • K Unit • Norwalk, CT • 06850
Direct: 203-652-1444*212 Fax: 203-286-1457 |

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.