*Title:                            SSIS Developer With SQL*

*Location:                    **Raleigh, NC*

*Duration:                    6+ Mts *

*Rate:                           $50/hr C2C*

*SSIS Developer *

*Must Skills: *

·       Must have 3+ years’ experience in SQL Database Development.

·       Experience with SQL Server 2012 a plus, but not required. We are
currently using SQL Server 2008 r2)

·       Must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to work
in a highly collaborative environment.

·       Strong emphasis on customer service

·       Must have the ability to provide analysis - be consultative in
nature

·       Start date ASAP - HIGH PRIORITY

This person will work with our data team in the following capacities:

·       Maintain and enhance operational systems

·       Work closely with internal customers to implement solutions to
complex organizational workflows

·       Manipulate data and update code for incentive compensation programs

·       Provide data analysis and work in a highly collaborative environment

We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:

·       Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or closely related field

·       Minimum of 3 years experience as an SSIS Developer (SQL Server 2008
R2)

·       Strong skills in developing database objects including stored
procedures, schema work, tables, scripting and analysis.

Regards,

Rahman,

rahm...@usmsystems.com

703 246 1849