Hi Folks,
I hope all is well! I just received a new requirement and was hoping you
would have a few consultants available who would be a good fit.  I have
included the position details below.  Please let me know if you have anyone
who would be a match.

*Data Warehouse/ETL Developer*
*Location: Parsippany, NJ*
*Duration: 6 months Contract*
*Phone then face to face interview - (no skype)*

*Skills:*
Experience with ETL programming and customer support, database data
matching, cleaning and load operations, and/ or database analysis and
reporting.
3 years + experience in Design, development, and implementation of complex
SSIS packages on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or higher in data warehouse/data
mart environments.
Strong Transact-SQL (T-SQL) query and stored procedure development
Expert in load design strategies and ETL optimization techniques
SQL Server Analysis Services (multi-dimensional cube) and MDX development
experience
Data modeling experience – using Erwin or Power Designer helpful.
Demonstrated organizational, analytical, research and problem-solving
skills.  Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities as
well as possess decision making and negotiating skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. Able to work in a team
environment with strong interdependent partnering skills striving to create
and maintain a positive relationship with all customers.

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*

 *Thanks & Regards,*
*Junaid Mohammed* | *Senior Technical Recruiter *
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie, PA 15106
• Direct: 412-450-1316 Ext : 111 • Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: *junai...@shstinc.com <junai...@shstinc.com>* •
consultjun...@gmail.com