Hi
Please see the requirement details for this Sr. Core Java position. One of
our clients in NYC is looking for a Sr. Core Java who can start his/her work
ASAP.

JOB TITLE    :   Core Java Developer (must have Financial Exp)
LOCATION  :   NYC (Locals only)
LENGTH       :   6-12 months

Job Description :
Client is looking for an experienced developer to join the portfolio
accounting and trading development team.  Qualified candidate will have 7+
years experience with Java, messaging, and RDBMS, including 3+ years
experience working with trading systems.  Ideal candidate will be a
self-starter, able to work independently, with strong communication skills.

Required Skills
Strong Verbal Communications Skills
Core Java with a focus on Object Oriented Design and Multithreading
RDBMS experience preferably UDB and MS SQL Server
Experience developing for a Windows 2003 environment
Tibco Certified Messaging
Order Management System (OMS) experience, preferably Bloomberg POMS and
Advent Moxy
Trade Booking
FIX Messaging
Perl and VB (nice to have)
Eclipse
SVN

Regards,
Syed Shaker
Smart IMS, Inc
103 Morgan Lane, Plainsboro,NJ-08536
Direct: 609-955-3029 / Fax: 732-626-6137
syed.sha...@smartims.com , www.smartims.com

Disclaimer: Under #.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to syed.sha...@smartims.com , with the word "REMOVE