A new Job, ID: 263327 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/263327> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Urgent requirement for Business Analyst at Fairfield, CT  posted on
2014-10-14 13:09:06

Job Description:Job Title: *Business Analyst*
Location: *Fairfield, CT*
Duration: *6 months*
 Starts     : *ASAP*
*Job description*

   - We are looking for strong Business Analysts with experience in
   business process reengineering.
   - Must have completed multiple projects that involve reengineering
   manual processes into automated processes using Appian.
   - This person will be working with the business to gather/write
   requirements

   - manage small projects
   - be effective communicators

And will be able to analyze information to come back with options for the
client to consider.

*Please fill below details so that I can use the information while
presenting your profile to the client.*
*Name: *
*Contact No: *
*Email ID: *
*Current Location: *
*Visa: *
*Availability: *
*Skype Id:*

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/263327>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*