*Hiring Now ............. Please reply ASAP with your resume to
kanahiy...@shstinc.com <kanahiy...@shstinc.com>*

*Job Title : Salesforce DeveloperLocation : Boca Raton, FLDuration :
6+Months Contract*
*Responsibilities :*
Maintain/Configure SFDC Dataloader with Basic Unix shell scripting Skills
Will design and develop sales enablement solutions for our B2B organization
Current tools in this space include Salesforce.com, SAVO, and Lattice
Engines.
Will also be engaged in the design and development of long term projects
such as Customer Transition, a telephony POC for our Inside Sales division,
and creating a mobile roadmap for our sales team.

*Required Skills:*
Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
3+ years’ experience in Salesforce Administration, Workflows & Approvals
Visualforce, Triggers, Apex and Web Service development on Force.com
5+ years’ experience with RDBMS/Data Modeling
Basic SQL executions skills in RDBMS (Oracle DB)
Basic Java Development Skills

*Preferred Skills*
Worked on CRM implementations and has Understanding of Enterprise Customer
Management.
Experience on Retail Platforms.
Data Integration experience via Real Time and ETL
Mobile development (Javascript, JQuery, HTML5)

*Regards,Kanahiya JaiswalProfessional RecruiterSeven Hills Software
Technologies IncCarnegie Office Park, Building Six800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite
# 255Carnegie, PA 15106Phone : 412-450-1316 Ext : 114 ; Fax:
1-877-745-4811E-Mail ID : kanahiy...@shstinc.com <kanahiy...@shstinc.com>*