*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Position: BI Business Analyst*

*Location: Newport News, VA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Responsibilities Will Include *

• Interaction with employees throughout Ferguson to understand business
strategies and upcoming initiatives to determine future IT solution
requirements

• Develop and facilitate groups as necessary to gather process owner
requirements through various elicitation techniques

• Ability to suggest alternative methods of problem resolution, if
applicable

• Analyze detailed systems factors including, but not limited to,
input/output requirements, security, data flow, hardware and software
requirements

• Analyze “soft” systems factors including: roles, responsibilities,
policy, culture, etc • Research and explore requested system requirements
and functionality to understand costs and benefits in support of the demand
management process

• Evaluate and communicate the impact of potential software and process
changes on the organization

• Develop detailed requirements suitable for business review, software
testing capability and code development

• Work with Business Stakeholders, Product Owner(s), Developers, Quality
Assurance Testers, Technical Architects, Scrum Master, Support, Training
and Supervisors in a collaborative and shared-learning environment

• Clarify requirements during Sprint Planning and answer requirements
related questions throughout the Software Development Lifecycle

• Review development in progress for adherence to requirements

• Serve as a mentor for other business analysts

• 3+ years in the business analyst or similar field

• Bachelor’s degree and 3 - 5 yrs of general business experience preferred

• Strong PC skills with specifics towards all Microsoft Office
applications, Microsoft Project and Visio

• Expertise or background with: Data Warehouse, Cognos 10.2 and basic SQL

• Some financial background preferred

• Possess general business and technical knowledge

• Strong analytical skills

• Able to work effectively in technical and business environments

• Experienced in aspects of systems and process design and development

• Project oriented/Uses a structured methodology to problem solving

• Strong verbal and written communication skills

• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of
associates

• Inquisitive/Proactive

• Facilitation capability to run meetings and prepare agendas appropriate
for the audience

• Receptive to some travel (education, project pilot, training, site
visits, etc.)

• Open minded about alternative solutions, not constrained by the way
processes have always worked within any particular company

• Ability to work on simultaneous projects

• Demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in the use of various
information elicitation techniques

• Demonstrates a high degree of proficiency in writing

• Demonstrates excellent communications and presentation skills

• High degree of leadership and basic project management skills in solving
problems and exploiting opportunities

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*