*Title : Senior QA Automation Engineer*

*Duration: 12 Months+*

*Location:  San Jose CA*

*Description :-*

        This role is for a test automation engineer. The engineer would
work within the OnCue E2E Integration testing team to automate testing of
multiple business critical web tools. Recent & relevant hands-on automation
experience is required. The engineer will be working in a fast paced agile
environment and will have tasks/user stories assigned that are semi-monthly
to monthly in duration. They need to be able to work with a team & also
independently with minimal supervision when required.

*Required skills : *- *Strong Selenium Web driver experience* preferably
more than 2+ yrs.
- Deep understanding of Java programming language.

*- 5 + yrs experience as a developer or as a QA  automation engineer.*
- Ability to do code reviews and provide constructive feedback to improve
code quality.
- Strong testing background & ability to design, develop and automate test
cases.
- Deep understanding of *RESTful web services & JSON.*
- Scripting experience in *Python* would be a big plus.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills.

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.