Hi All,

Please go through the below "Job Requirement" and let me know your interest.

Kindly revert mail on *bhupin...@itscient.com <bhupin...@itscient.com>*

*Position: Test** Engineer*
*Location: **San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*

Responsibilities:

   - Create/maintain test scripts to maximize regression coverage. Create
   specialized test scripts to target specific issue debugs
   - Report test results and issues, monitor bugs, and work with software
   developers to replicate issues and drive resolutions
   - Automate regression testing for router/switch diagnostics software.
   - Responsible for nightly build, nightly regression and other types of
   sanity testing or debug testing
   - Maintain/configure test beds. Ensure equipment/proto boards are in
   good working order.
   - Interface with lab admin and proto groups to order and fix boards
   - Drive release process; post release images on webpage, etc

*Required:*

   - Regression test automation experience
   - *Python/Perl/TCL*
   - Able to own and drive issues
   - Innovation – improve and streamline current regression systems

*Thanks & Regards.*
*Bhupinder Singh* *|| Talent Management Group*
[image: http://assets.dice.com/external/images/empLogos/83942largeLogo.gif]
<http://www.itscient.com/>

*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*Email:* *bhupin...@itscient.com <bhupin...@itscient.com>*
*Phone: 510-972-5215* *||*
* Fax: 877-701-4872**web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*