Dear Associates,

Please find the list of our excellent consultants available for your
projects.

Kindly Email me at *sal...@sanvistainc.com* or you can reach me at
586-473-6367 for more information.

  *Name *

*Specialized Area*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availabilty*

Bhadresh

.Net Developer

NJ

Yes

Immediate

K Gaurav

QA

Utah

Yes

Immediate

Abhishek Khule

Network admin

MA

Yes

Immediate

Bala

PMP

CT

Yes

Immediate

Joy

BA/PM

NY

Yes

Immediate

Sachin

Powerbuilder

IL

Yes

Immediate

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Thanks and Regards

*Sagar*

*SanVista Inc., *

Work : 586-473-6367

Fax   : 888- 879-2211

sal...@sanvistainc.com

www.sanvistainc.com

Yahoo IM: anand_prohires

automated process so you must successfully complete this unsubscription
process to get it done.*