*Hello Partner,*

*Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your*

* consultant resume, contact info and current location info to speed up the
interview process.*

*UI/UI Lead*

*Locations: Columbus- OH, New York*

*Immediate interview *

*2 roles *

*UI developer *

*Lead UI developer *

·         0-3 years of experience encompassing all aspects of dynamic front
end web development

·         BA/BS or equivalent combination of work experience and education
preferred

·         Advanced knowledge of single page applications and javascript MV*
frameworks.

·         Expert in responsive design and CSS frameworks, especially
Bootstrap 3

·         Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques for fast
page load times.

·         Expert level expertise in HTML, JavaScript and CSS including
cross-browser compatibility

Please fill the details and send me ASAP

*Full Name:*

*Contact No.:*

*E-Mail ID:*

*Current location:*