*Hi Partners,*

*Greetings,*

*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Please forward a profiles to **shan...@techconsultinc.com*
<shan...@techconsultinc.com>

*Here are the requirement details*
--

 *Eagan, MN*

*iOS Developers (4)*

*6 Months*

*Description*

The Corporate Technology Development Group is responsible for building
proof-of-concepts, tools, components and platforms for use throughout
Thomson Reuters. Our work is typically done using the agile methodology,
with an emphasis on quality and repeatability. We work with a number of
technologies including iOS, Android, SVG, HTML5 and JavaScript.

The team is currently expanding and we're looking for a high-energy,
motivated individual with iOS (iPad and iPhone) development experience.
Our iOS Software Developer will focus 80% of their time on development with
the remaining time spent on support of existing production code, sharing
knowledge and collaborating with other development groups in the company.

*Responsibilities*

§  Participate in product requirement and design reviews

§  Create and track development stories in Pivotal Tracker

§  Manage and mentor less senior iOS developers

§  Lead Agile activities like the daily scrum

§  Participate in iOS product development

§  Work with peers and testers to maintain a high level of software quality

§  Serve as development resource in proof of concept and lab-oriented
projects

§  Collaborate with other Thomson Reuters development teams to leverage
existing applications and infrastructure

§  Stay current on iOS and mobile development technologies and industry
trends

§  Quickly adapt to new technologies and processes

§  Develop time-estimates for work assignments

*Qualifications*

§  A four-year degree in Computer Science or related field or Associates
Degree and related experience or equivalent industry experience

§  3+ years of experience in a technology development environment, with 1+
years experience building applications for iOS (iPhone and/or iPad).

§  Ability to work with business users, subject matter experts, project
managers, software engineers and testers to deliver robust solutions

§  Strong written and verbal communication skills

§  Ability to work independently and self-motivate

§  Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. Ability to
balance and prioritize multiple concurrent projects effectively

§  Proficient in object oriented programming and familiarity with software
development methodologies, including Agile

§  Required experience: Xcode (objectiveC); iOS (CoreData a plus)

Preferred experience: Javascript, HTML5/CSS, Mercurial

Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest!!!

*Regards*

*Shankar*

Professional Recruiter

33505 State Street, Suite # 200 Farmington, MI 48335

*V* (248)-522-6879

*F* (248)-579-4454

*Linkedin: **www.linkedin.com/in/shkrajan*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/shkrajan>

*Email** : **shan...@techconsultinc.com* <shan...@techconsultinc.com>

*Messanger**: shankarraj...@yahoo.com <shankarraj...@yahoo.com>*

*Minority Certified and Woman Owned Enterprise*

*TCI**- Technology Consultants inc*

*Note:* *It is not a solicitation attempt!!!*