Hello Parterns,

Hope you are doing great.

We are seeking for a Sr. Java Support Lead in NY location with one of my
client.

Please share me your consultant profiles or contact @925-218-0722.

*Role:* Technical Support Lead

*Duration:* Long Term

*Location: *NewYork City, NY

*Experience:*

• 5 to 7 years of experience working in support projects

*Skills:*

• Should have extensive knowledge in Teamsite

• Should have working knowledge in HTML5, AnjularJS, Node.js

• It would be added advantage if candidate possesses knowledge JPA, JBoss App
Server, Oracle, REST, Spring.

• Would be added advantage if candidate possess knowledge in other J2EE
 Technologies(EJB, Hibernate, Swing, Struts and JMS)

• Should have good knowledge of ITIL processes

• It would be added advantage if the candidate has used Service Now tool

• Demonstrate flexibility and can adapt to change.

• Excellent interpersonal skills.

• Excellent decision making skills

• Good communication skills – Written, Spoken, Listening

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

• Should be familiar with Incident Management, Change Management, Problem
Management.

• Help team in resolving Incidents and Service Requests

• Good in problem solving by resolving all incidents and service requests
that are assigned to the resource

• Work with third party vendors on tickets on need basis

• Coordinate with stake holders during maintenance activities

• Conduct meetings as and when required based on the criticality of the
situation

• Prepare weekly, monthly reports

• Should be willing to work on call during week-ends and sometimes take
calls outside of working hours.

*Regards*

*Sreekantth*

*MSRCOSMOS  *