Hi Partner,

Please send updated resume to ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Title : java  Engineer (backend)*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*Phone and Then Onsite Required*

*LOOKING FOR **9**+ Years of experience & MUST BE LOCAL TO BAY AREA*

*Technical Knowledge and Skills*
Consultant resources shall possess most of the following technical
knowledge and experience:

   - Experience in backend JAVA programming
   - Experience in XML, EDI, and eBilling
   - Strong knowledge of Forms Version 9i preferably (knowledge of 3i under
   web environment is acceptable
   - Strong knowledge of PL/SQL- Back end programming, the following are
   the prerequisite for PL/SQL knowledge:
      - Packages, Procedure, Functions
      - Autonomous Procedures, Handling Arrays
   - Strong knowledge of *SQL Tuning*- Contractor to complete SQL tuning
   proactively
      - How to trace the SQL processing
      - How to convert the tracing into readable format (tkprof)
      - How to interpret the trace report
      - Understand the causes and fix problems
   - How to generate modules out of Designer
      - How to attach libraries
      - How to attach template form in Designer
      - Use of Object Library in Designer
      - How to do post generation using Forms
      - How to access RON in Designer
      - How to look for attributes, values of domain, and existing indexes
   - Knowledge of JDeveloper, Oracle Discover, and Oracle 10G desired
   - EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities

 ---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.