*Title: Senior Level C#.NET Programmers *

*Location: Erie, PA*

*Duration: 12 + months *

*Interview: Interview via Phone and Skype *

*Rate: $45- $48 hr C2C*

Top 3 Skills: Need to have;

1. 3+ years of .Net development experience
2. Experience building testing frameworks with tools such as nUnit,
SpecFlow, and Gherkin
3. Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
experience

     Our client is looking to add 2 development resources to their Agent
Portal Team. The agent portal team has identified that they have a large
amount of repetitive testing that they do dung the new development of this
application.
To reduce the manual repetitive testing, they are looking to develop
automated unit tests and user acceptance tests for web applications.
This team operates in an open work environment. They follow agile and
utilize pair programming. This individual must be willing to work in a team
as well as to work in a pair programming (xtreme programming) situation

     .Required experience developing automated unit tests and user
acceptance tests for web applications.

     Open, Agile, Pair programming

     Excellent verbal and written communication, Willing to work in a pair
programming environment

     Newly created, additional work load development

     C#. ASP.NET, Visual Studio

 *The best way to reach me Today is Email:*

*Regards,*

*Rahman,       *

*Sr Resource Recruiter*

*rahm...@usmsystems.com <rahm...@usmsystems.com>*