*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Peoplesoft Finance Lead developer*

*Location: Dallas,TX*

*Duration: 6 months contract to hire *

Client implemented PeopleSoft Financials and HCM in 2005-2006 and currently
has:

ü  Financials v9.1 (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, and
Cash Management), with a plan to upgrade to Financials v9.2 as well as
implement eProcurement and Expenses by summer 2015.

ü  HCM v9.2 (HR, Base Benefits, Payroll N.A., and Recruiting).

ü  PeopleTools v8.53 with a plan to upgrade to PeopleTools v8.54 by summer
2015

ü  A large number of innovative proprietary modules using the delivered
PeopleSoft development toolkit across Legal, Operations, and Treasury
departments

ü  Client is looking for an extraordinary PeopleSoft technical expert to
join our high energy, high opportunity PeopleSoft team in Dallas supporting
and developing both delivered and proprietary modules.

ü  Successful candidates should Feel comfortable with the potential to
conduct fit gap sessions and solution collaboration with fellow developers
and end users.

ü  This role will include technical and functional responsibilities, server
administration, and biannual upgrades, as well as interfacing directly with
a highly competent set of end users in support of a roadmap that splits
time between larger initiatives and smaller application enhancements
(production support will be minimal).
ü  In-house training is also offered, making this a strong opportunity for
growth and creativity.

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*