Hi Business Patners,
I have an immediate need for 3 System Administrator positions
Share suitable profiles on my ID sam.ri...@panzersolutions.com

*Position : 1*Job Title     :      *Windows System Administrator*
Location    :      San Bruno, CA
Duration   :      12 + Months
Rate           :      $55/Hr
Only Local consultants required .....

My Client is looking for *windows system adnin with devops using power
shell*.

*Position : 2*Job Title     :      Linux System Admin
Location    :      Sacramento, CA
Duration   :      12 + Months
Rate           :      $55/Hr
Only Local consultants required .....

Requirement:
Need 8 Years Linux system Administration with Troubleshooting experience
Atleast 1 Years of experience *with Python and puppet.*

*Position : 3*
Job Title     :      SR Linux System Admin
Location    :      Sunnyvale, CA
Duration   :      12 + Months
Rate           :      $60/Hr
Only Local consultants required .....

Requirement:
Need  atleast 10 to 15 Years of linux administrator's
Must Have atleast *3 years with Python and 3 years of Puppet exp*.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Sam Riley - Staffing Manager

Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: sam.ri...@panzersolutions.com