*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Software Engineer*

*New Orleans, LA*

6 months contract

*Summary:*

The IT Software Engineer or Architect is a member of a programming team
responsible for developing, packaging and delivering new service offerings
related to Unit4 CODA Financial application and Cognos business
intelligence initiatives.

The incumbent will be responsible for accomplishing all project and
production support work within prescribed timeframes and ensuring that
proper standards have been met.

*Job Duties to include the following:*

·        Design, code, and test programming solutions, including interfaces

·        Prepare necessary program documentation and operating procedures

·        Provide production support for vendor supplied and/or in-house
developed applications and interfaces for the business areas.

·        Development of business knowledge within specific lines of
business within Pan-American

·        Manage assigned production and project work load

*Job Requirements to include the following:*

·        Bachelors degree and/or previous experience in technical
programming positions.

·        3 - 5 years related experience supporting financial systems
including GL and AP.

·        Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies (VB.NET, C#.NET,
ADO.NET) and VB6.

·        High proficiency with Structured Query Language.

·        Good knowledge of relational database design and programming (SQL
2005/08/12 preferred)

·        Proficiency with the IBM Cognos development tool suite a plus

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*