Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirements.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
su...@burgeonits.com

*Position: **IOS developer*

*Location: Cupertino ,** CA *

*Duration**: 3-6 months*

*Job Description:*

·         Analyze requirements and UI design options for mobile devices

·         Design complex modules and review high level and detail designs

·         Development of medium and complex features on iOS platform

·         Review code during various stages of development life cycle and
log comments

·         Write unit test cases using OCUnit and XCTest

·         Debug the application for crashes and other issues

·         Analyze, detect and prevent memory leaks

·         Performance optimization • Run application on supported devices
and iOS versions

·         Support various testing, go-live and warranty phases of the
project

·         Release application into Switchboard/AppStore

·         Manage developer account, certificates, profiles and devices

·         Guide and mentor team in Cocoa Touch projects

·         Analyze requirements and assist in effort estimation for various
modules

Strong technical knowledge in-

·                Objective C and Cocoa Touch frameworks

·                Data types, Foundation classes, Properties

·                Protocols, Delegates and Notifications

·                Categories, Extensions, KVO/KVC, Constraints

·                Core Data, SQLite o ARC, GCD, Blocks

·                NIBs and Storyboards o Drawing using CoreGraphics,
CoreAnimation

·                View controller life cycle • Basic knowledge on transfer
of data from client to server using XML or JSON

·                 Knowledge on different design patterns that can be used •
Memory profiling

·                 Knowledge of the below tools XCode, iPhone Simulator
Instruments - Leaks, Allocations XCTest/OCUnit SVN/GIT Crucible

*Thanks*

*Sunil*

Technical Recruiter

Burgeon IT Services

Phone No.: 302 371 9586 ext-303, Fax No.: 302-355-1559

Email Id: su...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA │ AUSTRALIA │ INDIA

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.