Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirements.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
su...@burgeonits.com

*Position:   Citrix Admin*

* Location** : Houston, TX *

*Duration: 6 months*

·         Advanced administration experience in the following areas: Citrix
XenApp 5.X, XenApp 6.X, XenDesktop 5.X to 7.X, Provisioning Server 6.X,
Store Front 2.X, Web Interface 5.X, License Server 11.X

·         Advanced knowledge relative to administration in;

o   Microsoft Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2

o   Microsoft Active Directory 2000, 2003, 2008R2

o   Microsoft Active Directory Group Policies and Organizational Units;

·         Experience of having worked in large environment with multiple
XenApp Farms, XenDesktop Farms, PVS Farms, multiple zones, Citrix Policies,
Printer Management on Citrix

·         Verifiable experience migrating and support applications from 32
bit to 64 bit and platform upgrades such as XenApp 5.x to XenApp 6.5;

·         Extensive application debugging experiencing utilizing Citrix
tools, Microsoft System Internals Tools, Wireshark or other packet
capturing tools, PVS logging;

·         Advanced knowledge regarding local High-Availability relative to
servers, power, networking, and remote management capabilities;

·         Good to have skills on Provisioning Services Farm management and
corresponding VDISKs management, updating VDISKs

·         Highlighting of  location specific risks to  project  manager and
support for mitigation of risks

·         Training  to operations team for sustenance, troubleshooting
guides preparation

·         Configuring  for proper monitoring tool & should be able to
show-up  on the monitoring stations

*Preferred*

•         Citrix Certified Administrator (  CCA )

•         ITIL V3/V2 – desired.

*Thanks*

*Sunil*

Technical Recruiter

Burgeon IT Services

Phone No.: 302 371 9586 ext-303, Fax No.: 302-355-1559

Email Id: su...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA │ AUSTRALIA │ INDIA

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.