Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Sreekantth from MSRCOSMOS. We do work with Fortune 500 Direct
Clients and Implementation Partners.

Please find the below Job Opportunity and share me the resumes
sreekan...@msrcosmos.com or contact @925-218-0722.

*(Local Candidates only)*

*Role*: SharePoint Administrator

*Location*: Redmond, WA

*Duration*: 6+ months

Looking for a Senior SharePoint Administrator with proven experience in
managing On-Premises SharePoint 2013 in an enterprise setup.

*Key Responsibilities*

1.      Configure, Manage, Support and Operate SharePoint 2013 for a high
availability environment.

2.      Troubleshoot and fix issues in a Production environment and ensure
minimal or no downtime.

3.      Maintain SharePoint proactively with cumulative updates and service
packs.

4.      Manage custom solutions and ensure optimal working by collaborating
with a development team.

5.      Create technical documentation and troubleshooting guides.

*Skills needed*

1.      Demonstrate solid knowledge of Security and have prior experience
working in an large scale SharePoint 2013 deployment.

2.      Demonstrate strong concept and best practices with Windows, SQL
Server and SharePoint technologies.

3.      Ability to plan, design and implement SharePoint items – User
Profiles, Search, BI.

4.      Have experience working in a team environment and collaborate
effectively.

5.      Windows Management expertise is a plus.

*Regards*

*Sreekantth*

*MSRCOSMOS  *

*Direct: 925-218-0722*