Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Sreekantth from MSRCOSMOS. We do work with Fortune 500 Direct
Clients and Implementation Partners.

Please find the below Job Opportunity and share me the resumes
sreekan...@msrcosmos.com or contact @925-218-0722.

Need Only Locals

*Role: SDET1*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*SDET 1*

The OSG Content Publishing team is looking for a talented engineer to help
us publish content to a wide variety of properties using a combination of
automated systems and manual processes. We're an innovative team with
responsibility for publishing a large volume of developer-oriented content
to many sites  and in many languages.

In this role, you will be responsible for publishing content to our
partners via a SharePoint-based, secure site. Additionally, you will spend
time providing support for our tools and automated systems. At typical work
day will include monitoring our automated systems, investigating and
escalating build breaks, converting and publishing documentation both
SharePoint and our proprietary toolsets, responding to support requests
from writers and internal partners, and communicating to stakeholders about
publishing status.

*Required skills:*

·         Experience publishing with or administering Microsoft SharePoint

·         Scripting ability in at least one scripting language (Bash,
Powershell, Perl, Python, etc)

·         Familiarity with common development activities including source
code tools/processes, bug tracking, and code reviews

·         Excellent customer service skills

·         Familiarity with XML/XSLT

·         Understanding of HTML5, CSS.

*Preferred skills:*

·         Comfort working with relational databases and administering SQL
Servers

·         Experience working with virtualization technologies (SCVMM or
VMWare)

·         Programming skills in at least one language, preferably C#

·         Experience shipping international software or content

·         Experience publishing content in an enterprise environment

*Regards*

*Sreekantth*

*MSRCOSMOS  *

*Direct: 925-218-0722*