Hi Partner ,

Please send resume to ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Title : Project Manager*

*Location :Austin, TX *

*Duration :long term*

*Skills: Project Manager with PMP and ITIL Certification.*

*Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Experience in the Information Technology and Legal industries.

8

Experience working with the project management lifecycle (*PMI and Texas
PMLC)*

8

Experience working with the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)

5

Experience building highly functional matrix teams

5

Success at managing resources in a mixed functional and matrixed project
and Legal environment

5

Experience producing and executing Enterprise communication plans

5

Effective manager of teams through use of team meetings, task assignment,
mentoring, facilitation and training

5

Experience developing, documenting and executing highly effective project
management plans, work plans and quality plans.

5

Experience leading IT organizations in technical initiatives

5

Experience implementing Enterprise approaches to stated business
requirements.

Strong

Excellent oral and written communication skills.

Strong

Strong leadership skills and ability to mentor other team members.

Strong

Good team-playing skills.

Strong

Knowledge of the Symantec Clearwell eDiscovery suite

Strong

Knowledge using the Symantec Clearwell eDiscovery suite to accomplish all
EDRM phases.

Strong

Experience managing successful technology projects that support litigation
matters.

*Certified PMP*

*Certified ITIL and/or eDiscovery*

*Knowledge of HHSC systems a plus*

*Experience working with multiple agencies in the HHS Enterprise (DADS,
DARS, DFPS, DSHS, HHSC)*

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.